Refuse Sacks Compostable Description:
Compostable exhibits the following properties compared to PE-LD:
- High strength, low-medium stiffness and high failure energy (dart drop)
- Good processability on conventional blown film lines, e.g. for PE-HD, PE-MD
- Down gauging to 8 µm possible, typical thicknesses: 10 – 120 µm
- Broad sealing window required for sealing layers of multi-layer film structures
- Weldable and printable in 8 colours by flexo printing
- Leaves only carbon dioxide and water and leaves NO harmful residues after degradation.
- Contains no polyethylene
- No Chemical additive to speed degradation
- Performs just like normal plastic bags but in a new innovative environmentally friendly way.
- Heat Distortion temperature is 75 °C ( hot food ok)
- Shelf life of two years
Refuse Sacks Degradable Description
Degradable is a process whereby very large molecules are broken into smaller molecules or fragments. Bio-degradation is the process by which micro organisms convert material into biomass.
Our technology is a solution to the plastic waste problem that really does work! We can save up to 30% on landfill space by using this type of plastic.
Contact us for sizes available
Showing all 2 results