Compostable is our biodegradable film product. Due to its outstanding mechanical strength
Compostable exhibits the following properties compared to PE-LD:
· High strength, low-medium stiffness and high failure energy (dart drop)
· Good processability on conventional blown film lines, e.g. for PE-HD, PE-MD
· Down gauging to 8 µm possible, typical thicknesses: 10 – 120 µm
· Broad sealing window required for sealing layers of multi-layer film structures
· Weldable and printable in 8 colours by flexo printing
· Leaves only carbon dioxide and water and leaves NO harmful residues after degradation.
· Contains no polyethylene
· No Chemical additive to speed degradation
· Performs just like normal plastic bags but in a new innovative environmentally friendly way.
· Heat Distortion temperature is 75 °C ( hot food ok)
· Shelf life of two years
Contact us for sizes available