A powerful yet versatile cleaner and decreaser formulated to clean all surfaces with the minimum of effort. It quickly dissolves grease, oil, soot and grime from hard surfaces, plastic, metal and most fabrics. Formulated with emulsifier, detergents, wetting agents and a water soluble solvent it was developed to be used anywhere from food preparation areas to heavy engineering works.
Easily applied by brushing, mopping, spraying (by both low pressure and high pressure) and in a dip tank.
- Dissolves grease, oil, soot, grime & dirt with the minimum of effort
- The chemical does the work
- Easy to apply – By brush, wipe, spray, mop or pressure washer
- Can be used virtually any where
- Kitchens – surfaces, floors, walls, equipment
- Garages, forecourts, paths, patios etc.
- Machinery, equipment and engine parts etc.
- Concentrated – dilutes up to 100:1 with water
- Biodegradable – contains no harmful chemicals
- Safe – non-flammable, Environmentally Friendly
- Use on plastics, metals, fabrics, concrete.
Directions for use
Concentrate can be diluted with up to 100 parts of water, depending on the level of soiling. Apply a solution to the surface by mopping, brushing or spraying. Allow a contact time of at least 1–2 minutes, agitate if necessary and rinse off by flushing or wiping with clean water.
For heavy duty cleaning – Neat to 1:10
For medium duty cleaning – 1:10 to 1:50
For light cleaning – 1:50 to 1:100
Note: do not allow product to dry on glass, or aluminium surfaces. Rinse thoroughly.